We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Duck Parmentier is a delicious recipe which finds here a particular note of flavor with the addition of Jerusalem artichoke and candied apples.
Preparation time : 30 min
Cooking time : 40 min
Ingredients for 4 to 6 people:
- 4 to 5 duck legs confit
- 5 beautiful potatoes
- 3 Jerusalem artichokes
- 1 beautiful onion
- 3 apples
- 25 cl of milk
- Salt pepper
Duck Parmentier recipe with Jerusalem artichokes and candied apples
Ideal to accompany your fall and winter evenings, this recipe is easy to make and the result is full of flavor!
- Start by degreasing the duck legs by gently melting them in a pan
- Keep a little fat in the pan to brown the onions and apples later.
- Remove the thighs from the heat and let cool
- Using your fingers, remove the bones from the duck legs and carefully thin the meat
Making mashed potatoes and Jerusalem artichokes,
- Peel and wash the potatoes and Jerusalem artichokes thoroughly
- Cook in boiling water for 20 minutes
- When you can drive in a sharp knife without resistance, stop the fire
- Empty the water
- Crush everything with a potato masher
- Add the milk and mix everything
- Salt, pepper
Cooking candied onions and apples,
- Peel the apples and onions
- Cut the apples into large cubes
- Mince the onion
- Brown everything in the duck fat contained in the pan
- Turn off the heat when the apples and onion are golden brown and lightly candied
In a gratin dish,
- Start by mixing the meat with the candied apples and onions.
- Place the mashed potatoes and Jerusalem artichokes on top evenly
- Bake for 40 minutes
It is best to take the dish out a few minutes before serving and to accompany the duck Parmentier with a good salad of lettuce or mesclun.
Enjoy your meal !