We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The cherry tomato is ideal for preparing an aperitif, an appetizer or a light and full of freshness appetizer.
Serve these quick and healthy bites as an aperitif: no one will be able to resist them
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 400 g of cocktail tomatoes
- 120 g of cream cheese
- ½ bunch of chive
Stuffed cocktail tomatoes recipe
- Wash and dry the tomatoes.
- Chop the chives. Mix it with the cream cheese.
- Open the tomatoes by cutting them horizontally to a third of their height then remove the seeds with a teaspoon.
- Garnish each tomato with a little cream cheese and close them with their caps.
Visual credits: © Marie Leteuré / Jean-Claude Amiel / Interfel