We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Foray into Brittany with the traditional Far Breton, a famous Breton recipe that has become essential far beyond this magnificent region.
Easy and quick to make, its unique taste will delight young and old alike while offering a very economical dessert.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 200 g of prunes pitted
- 5 eggs
- 130 g sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 220 g flour
- 75 cl of whole milk
- 20 g semi-salted butter
Far Breton recipe
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Add the flour and whisk everything well.
- Gradually add the milk while whisking to obtain a smooth paste.
- Melt the semi-salted butter in a saucepan or in the microwave and add it to the dough.
- Butter a pan, place the prunes in it, pour the dough on top and bake for about 45 minutes.
- 5 min before the end of cooking, add a few shavings of semi-salted butter on top.
- Prick a knife to check doneness.
- Let cool before tasting.
Enjoy your meal !
Photo credit: © Daniel Mettoudi / Cedus