Easy and quick to make, this chicken aiguillettes recipe with leek cream is also extremely delicious.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 white leek
- 30g butter
- 10 cl of chicken stock
- 25 cl of liquid cream (30% fat)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon flour
- 1 tbsp. oil soup
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Chicken filet with leek cream
- Remove the first leaves of the leek, wash it. Cut it into small sections.
- In a frying pan, melt 10 g of butter, sweat the leek in it. Pour in the chicken stock. Bring to a boil and pour in the cream. Season and reduce until the sauce thickens.
- Cut the chicken breasts into aiguillettes (small strips), season and flour.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil and the remaining butter, sear the aiguillettes for 2 minutes. Drain them and add them to the cream. Mix and heat 1 to 2 minute (s).
- Arrange on a hot plate.
To accompany fresh pasta or rice pilaf.
Words from the kitchen
Reduce : evaporate a liquid to concentrate the flavor of a food by bringing it to a boil.
Sweat : remove the vegetation water from a vegetable by gently heating it without coloring in a fatty substance in order to concentrate the flavors.
Well-being and leek
Calories per person: 170.
Rich in trace elements, calcium and magnesium, the leek is also a source of vitamins B, C and A. Containing 85% water and many fibers, it has diuretic properties (combination of a high potassium content and a low sodium rate), contributes to the proper functioning of intestinal transit, while being low in calories (27 calories per 100 g).
Read also: health benefits and virtues of leek
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel