We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is an excellent recipe for potatoes stuffed with fresh cheese to enjoy with a green salad, quite simply ...
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 large potatoes
- 2 slices of white ham
- 1 onion
- 20 g semi-salted butter
- 1 jar of Madame Loïc® type fresh cheese
- Freshly ground pepper
Preheat the oven to 250 ° C (th. 8/9).
- Wash the potatoes and wrap them in foil in foil. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes on a baking sheet (or in water).
- Slice the ham.
- Peel and mince the onion. Cook it in a pan with the semi-salted butter. Add the sliced ham and continue cooking over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, cut off just the top. Take the flesh, place it in a bowl.
Add the cream cheese, onion and ham. Check the seasoning.
- Garnish the potatoes with the cheese preparation.
Serve the stuffed potatoes with a salad.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel
> Read also: health benefits and virtues of potatoes