We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In the fall apples are in the spotlight and when the harvest is bountiful it is sometimes useful to have a few recipes to taste them.
So here's a quick and easy baked apple recipe that is fruity and tasty.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 4 beautiful apples
- 4 tsp of sugar (ideally brown)
- 4 large patches of butter
- Red fruit jam (blackberry, raspberry, blueberry, strawberry, etc.)
Recipe for baked apples with jam:
Preheat the oven to 180 °,
- Start by washing the apples without peeling them
- Remove the seeds with an apple corer but without crossing the apple over its entire height
- Fill the hole left with sugar at the bottom and then with jam to the top
- Arrange the apples on a baking dish
- Add a knob of butter on each of the apples
- Bake and cook for 35 minutes
Apples are cooked when the skin begins to crack and turn a nice golden color.
You can serve these delicious apples with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for example.
Enjoy your meal !