Accompanied by fruit or a delicious crumble, this lemon mousse brings freshness and smoothness.
Preparation : 15 min
Rest : 1 h
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 untreated lemon (yellow or green)
- 100 g of mascarpone
- 10 cl of whole liquid cream
- 40g egg whites
- 40g sugar
Wash the lemon skin, remove the zest and collect the juice.
- With a mixer, combine the mascarpone and cream until a texture resembles that of cottage cheese.
- Place in a salad bowl, add the zest (keep a little for dressing) and the lemon juice.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and add the sugar little by little. Stir the whites into the above mixture.
- Dress with a few lemon zest. Serve chilled.
You can eat this mousse with fruit, crumble ...
Recipe: N. Le Moal, Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel
> Health: benefits and virtues of lemon